• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Updated news from our ball girl.

Snuglies

Oct 30, 2013
Hello everyone, I am hoping this post is allowed if not please delete.
Ok, I am Temperances mum, Lorna, and it saddens me to tell you that I have been diagnosed with incurable liver cancer. The consultants have given me 18 months with chemo. I want to apologise if Temperance can’t get to some of the home games and be at her full funny self. Trev is beside himself with anguish and pain and it’s come completely out of the blue.

My eldest daughter, Charlotte, and her friend, Chloe, are doing a charity bingo night to raise money for St Luke’s on the 1st March at UCAN in Rudheath. They have personally sent out and delivered letters by hand to shop owners and spoken to those that they could have done asking for prize donations. I know it’s a cheeky ask but please could anyone join the Facebook page event and share it far and wide. I will be needing St Luke’s myself and I want to put in what I would probably take out. The event is found here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We have contacted the guardian but I think I may have missed the boat with it due to my hospital appointments.

It was lovely to see you the other day and I was so sorry to hear the news when you told me.
All the very best of love and luck.

It was lovely to see you the other day and I was so sorry to hear the news when you told me.
All the very best of love and luck.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
Do you mind if I add you as a friend on Facebook? I can keep you better informed and let you know more. If so look out for an invite from Penny Wiseman. Xx

That is terrible news but I admire your bravery in opening up to everyone on here and wish you all the very best (in the circumstances) in this venture and in your fight to enjoy every minute of the time with your family.

Just to let everyone know, I am talking to Lorna to see if we at the club can help out. This is happening off line, but will let you know as and when things develop.
Steve.

Thank you so much for your kind words.
Do you mind if I add you as a friend on Facebook? I can keep you better informed and let you know more. If so look out for an invite from Penny Wiseman. Xx

Certainly Penny xx

Back