• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Toddy's Money for Goals

richard webb

I Live Here
Aug 7, 2013
Toddy’s “Money for Goals” scheme has been very successful for the club over the 2 or 3 years it has been running and it will continue to do so this year. This year it will be me who is keeping a tab on things but Guy and Vicki will happily take your money off you if you can’t find me! Those of you who already help the club in this way please continue to do so and I will assume you are donating the same as last year. If you wish to stop or change the amounts please let me know asap.

Those of you who aren’t involved please consider helping the club in this way. You could sponsor goals, clean sheets or anything else you think is manageable although I might have to rely on your honesty! I sponsor clean sheets, defender’s goals, penalty saves and other things in the case of extra time. The point being that the only person who ever knows how much I owe is me! Please try not to be so awkward.

Obviously not everyone can afford to help, especially the way inflation is going at the moment, but we are not proud, we will take any amount you want, or can afford, to sponsor the team. If you want to join the scheme please let Guy, Vicki or me know.

Toddy’s “Money for Goals” scheme has been very successful for the club over the 2 or 3 years it has been running and it will continue to do so this year. This year it will be me who is keeping a tab on things but Guy and Vicki will happily take your money off you if you can’t find me! Those of you who already help the club in this way please continue to do so and I will assume you are donating the same as last year. If you wish to stop or change the amounts please let me know asap.

Those of you who aren’t involved please consider helping the club in this way. You could sponsor goals, clean sheets or anything else you think is manageable although I might have to rely on your honesty! I sponsor clean sheets, defender’s goals, penalty saves and other things in the case of extra time. The point being that the only person who ever knows how much I owe is me! Please try not to be so awkward.

Obviously not everyone can afford to help, especially the way inflation is going at the moment, but we are not proud, we will take any amount you want, or can afford, to sponsor the team. If you want to join the scheme please let Guy, Vicki or me know.
Hello Richard, regarding Toddy goals project see you on Sat

Frank F

Will see you on Sat

No-one has told us they are leaving the scheme so I assume everyone who was in the scheme is still in. Please see us and pay up if you are not end of season payers!
if you haven't joined please consider doing so. We take anything - the latest is sponsoring "no cards" - not that that has produced a penny yet!

Richard, Alan Marshall has asked me how much he owes on Money for Goals.

Answered Steve separately. I don't want to put up amounts owing but if anyone wants to know their amounts please message me. The members who are outstanding (unless recently paid to Guy or Vicki) with amounts from 50p to £51 are Robert Astbury, Lee Broughton, Alex Dickenson, Ash Dobell, Richard Evans (Harrogate), Dave Gleave, Jack Hanratty, Russ Jones, Peter Lamb, The Lowes (both Andrews and Rebecca), Steve Parker, Andy Thomas and Simon Yeomans. It would be good to get the annual, rather than weekly, payers in please.

Thanks everyone for being part of the scheme and I hope you will all continue next season - in fact I will assume you are unless you let me know otherwise!

Back