1874 News Toddy Barlow

• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

virgil caine

Legend
Jan 31, 2017
what can you say,devastated at the loss of a good friend to so many of us.i think of all the laughs we had always full of mischief.the friday morning group that met in witton street to put the world to right will not be the same.Toddys daughter called us The Last Of The Summer Wine Group. Toddy always attracted a crowd including the passing Witton fans who stopped to join in the many subjects discussed from politics to whats going wrong at Witton (to wind them up) Those raffle tickets could be produced even quicker than magician Paul Daniels could achieve he even managed to baffle a unsuspecting Witton fan who stopped into buying some who went off still not sure what he had actually bought !! RIP Toddy

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Northwich
Folks

Toddy’s funeral arrangements are as follows

Thursday 23 December 1pm

Birches Remembrance Park & Crematorium, Lostock Green, CW9 7SU

Then on to Rudheath Social Club, where everyone is welcome.

Family flowers only please, donations to 1874 Northwich or Cancer Research UK

Toddy’s family would be delighted if everyone wore his favourite colour of GREEN, shirts and scarves would be most welcome.

We will be joined by Toddy’s family at Saturday’s game and we will mark our love and respect for him by holding a minute’s applause.

I'd also add that Toddy will be watching, so by god have your money ready for those 50/50 tickets and golden goals!!!!

josh89

Too much time on my hands
Jul 27, 2013
On behalf of on the rest of Toddy's family, I would like to thank you all for your kind words and thoughts at this difficult time! he was 1874 through and through, he would love reading all of the kind words from any supporters/staff as I do at this time. Toddy truly was a Legend he will be missed!

Nathan (Toddy's grandson)
I would also like to add my thanks to everyone for the kind messages about my grandad at what is a very difficult time for the family it's very much appreciated

Josh (Toddy's grandson)