• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

TNS game.

I'd be very surprised if he didn't stay in the NPL and I'm sure there wouldn't be a shortage of takers.
However I'd fully expect your management team to do everything to keep him

I'd be very surprised if he didn't stay in the NPL and I'm sure there wouldn't be a shortage of takers.
However I'd fully expect your management team to do everything to keep him
It would be logical that he’d consider his options at this point. If that’s the case I’m sure he’ll have had discussion with more than one club. We’ll have to see what the coming weeks leading up to July 1st(?) and the registration lodging day.

As strange as it seems from the outside looking in it served its purpose. As ever with PSFs you get no points or trophies for winning them. So long as we are on the right track come August that’s all that matters. Airbus will be another tough one on Saturday week too. But if another defeat keeps us going in the right direction squad wise 🤷‍♂️

I see that TNS have won the first leg of their champions league match 3-0 tonight.
Against a team from Montegreno
I see that TNS have won the first leg of their champions league match 3-0 tonight.
Against a side from Montenegro who’s average attendance last season was just over 1000 (far bigger than TNS hsve ever attracted) and qualified as being champions (out of 10 clubs) for the first time

Back