• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Three new signings

Dennis Pearce

Aug 4, 2013
The below is from Andrew Simpsons twitter

• @1874Northwich boss Ian Street confirmed to me earlier that midfielder Rick Bailey has signed from @CongletonFC.
  • Street has strengthened @1874Northwich squad further with recruitment of former #Winsford captain Lee Jones. He's a midfielder too.
  • Third and final addition for @1874Northwich this week is striker Dan Shannon. He has played for #Winsford previously too
  • As a result, @1874Northwich manager Ian Street told me at least two players will be released to accommodate the three new arrivals.

welcome to the clubs lads, hopefully they can strengthen our squad even further and we can get a few good results from them starting tomorrow :).

Come On 1874!!!

Just heard that Kyle Wilding has joined Alsager Town.

Shame really because I thought Kyle was a good player during pre season but I don't think he was getting enough game time so he's going to try and Alsager.

all the best to the lad though.

Good to see Street attempting to strengthen the midfield, definitely the area we needed to improve.

Shame Kyle WIlding has been released as I thought he was decent in the little game time he had.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the new players are capable of today, only then can I make a fair judgement.

Will be a tough game for sure against what on paper is a strong Nelson team.

Brandon's a little short of his goal-a-game ratio i'm expecting from him so he needs 2 today to get back on track!

Back