• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Those infamous quotes

Tony1874

Too much time on my hands
Aug 1, 2013
Most infamous of all time must surely be the 95% quote but how many others are there?

"You can't run a football club from behind a computer"

There was the one about chaining self to the gates of the VS.

Perhaps the most potent was the non-verbal quotation - the raising of a red card to supporters at the FCUM game.

There was the one about chaining self to the gates of the VS.

Perhaps the most potent was the non-verbal quotation - the raising of a red card to supporters at the FCUM game.

"It was my way of protesting against the protest, I wasn't showing myself a red card,” said Mr Rushe.

Reactions: Tez
I have a few

Vics will Never return to Northwich.

We have no intentions of setting up a new club.

We have set up a fighting fund to help preserve the future of northwich vics.

"Better to have half a loaf than no loaf at all"

Think he was referring to his followers with that quote. ;)

"The CVA has been agreed in principle, just needs to sort out the nuts and bolts"

But Rushe has no principles or an adjustable spanner.

I read somewhere that somebody blamed the internet as the cause of Vics demise, or something along those lines. That one did make me laugh I have to admit.

Reactions: Tez
I read somewhere that somebody blamed the internet as the cause of Vics demise, or something along those lines. That one did make me laugh I have to admit.
Derek Nuttjob!

Did Connett not shout from the canal bridge "you will never play football in my stadium" Well it took a couple of years for JR to succeeed with that one.

"My sponsors have donated £192"
"I want my £200 back"

Many years ago at Slough or Farnborough I said to Pete Wilson (or vice versa - it doesn't matter) "This game's got 0-0 written all over it".

Final score 5-4 to Vics.:oops:

Who gave then the additional £200 given towards hope house. If i only gave £8.00 and sponsors gave £192.00. Could you clarify tar.

Who gave then the additional £200 given towards hope house. If i only gave £8.00 and sponsors gave £192.00. Could you clarify tar.

No clarification can be given on this thread, it's just about quotes. Stay on topic or start another thread please.

"That f****** w***** Rushe owes my Mrs bar wages, the t*** better pay up or I'll knock his block off"... Jammie Dewdrop, pre-asslicking, 2009.

Last edited:
"Losing is not on the agenda" - James Wood on Soccer AM pre 1996 Trophy Final

funny you should go on about asslicking, no one worse that you at it... Especially when you thought your brown-nosing had you ear-marked down for the security job at the VS then when you didnt get it , you got your ASS out! now whos got a short memory

Back