• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

This years squad

Well happy with that, McGowan and Beads up top should be a lethal partnership with 50-60 goals between them being more than achievable.

Lets see what else the day brings!

They'll be more info about the squad in the newsletter later as well.

How soon will that get uploaded to the website as i've dropped off the mailing list sometime back?

If you go onto our main website and re-subscribe. you will start getting the newsletter again.

How soon will that get uploaded to the website as i've dropped off the mailing list sometime back?

It varies as I quite often forget to update it. The newsletter is normally prepared early & then sent out at a set time so I'm not always around to update it when it goes out.

Callum Gardner from Winsford is the next new signing - won managers player of the year last season.

Two very good new signings...Would be good to get confirmation of who has agreed to stay from last season too if possible....ta :D.

Mitch & Pritch, Jones & Woolley have re-signed.

Don't be too harsh - he's been playing below his true level with you guys so your lucky to have had him

I'm very pleased with the signing of Matty Beadle. We have a great forward line with him and Scotty which should bring lots of goals. Good to see that several key players have agreed to sign on for next season.

Shame about Gregg, especially to Witton but it's a chance for him to play at a higher level, so I can't blame him.

Some good signings. Anymore on the way?

Shame about Gregg, can’t blame him for taking a chance at a higher level.

Back