Theresa May says 95% of Brexit deal is done

• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

James Wood

Too much time on my hands
Jun 1, 2017
There's a complete lack of perspective and scale around some of these supposed Brexit "issues". Is the full benefit of being in the EU defined by some guy not being able to jump on his bike and go for a ride where ever he likes? Is the full cost of an EU parliament, Commission, legal system, civil service, defence force, membership fees at 1% of GDP, single currency, fiscal and political union, single market trade barriers, overseas missions et al justified by a bloke on a bike? Lol. Carry on James - you are making membership of the EU look a bigger joke than it always was anyway !

There is absolutely nothing about this pitiful, self serving organisation that would in any way justify the vast amounts of resources it consumes in order to advance its own absolutely hollow self importance.

“There is absolutely nothing about this pitiful, self serving organisation ..”

But I thought that you were a big fan of HM Government Knutsfordian 😉😂😂😂

James Wood

Jun 1, 2017
There's a complete lack of perspective and scale around some of these supposed Brexit "issues". Is the full benefit of being in the EU defined by some guy not being able to jump on his bike and go for a ride where ever he likes? Is the full cost of an EU parliament, Commission, legal system, civil service, defence force, membership fees at 1% of GDP, single currency, fiscal and political union, single market trade barriers, overseas missions et al justified by a bloke on a bike? Lol. Carry on James - you are making membership of the EU look a bigger joke than it always was anyway !

There is absolutely nothing about this pitiful, self serving organisation that would in any way justify the vast amounts of resources it consumes in order to advance its own absolutely hollow self importance.
I’m sure that the guy who’s business faced ruin will have a very good perspective of how Brexshit has impacted on him, his staff and customers.

Your trite dismissal of the problems that he and countless other SMEs (such as The Cheshire Cheese Co covered in a previous post) - who no doubt you as a free marketeer would like to see flourish - once again shows what generosity of heart you have.

For them, this is Brexshit reality.

Didn’t see that written on the side of the bus….

James Wood

Jun 1, 2017

Ah you’ve learned well from your idol Boris. EU Defence force?

Is that from the Brexshiteers book of lies such as “80 million Turkish people will have the right to settle in the U.K.”?

And your diatribe has backfired spectacularly as before we left the EU, that is exactly what me, you and any other citizen of this country could do - Hop on our bike, jump into our car, catch a train, plane, bus or boat and travel, work and do business with 27 other countries - who as a collective are by far and away our biggest trading partners and are also on our doorstep- with no barriers.

Meanwhile on cloud cuckoo Brexshitland, good old Blighty is showing those Johnny Forriners that one of the main aims of old Frog face, Wobblecome, Oakshitt and the other raving-mad swivel-eyed Brexshit ideologues - that of keeping our borders secure - has been achieved!

Errr not…..😉😂

James Wood

Jun 1, 2017
I’m sure that the guy who’s business faced ruin will have a very good perspective of how Brexshit has impacted on him, his staff and customers.

Your trite dismissal of the problems that he and countless other SMEs (such as The Cheshire Cheese Co covered in a previous post) - who no doubt you as a free marketeer would like to see flourish - once again shows what generosity of heart you have.

For them, this is Brexshit reality.

Didn’t see that written on the side of the bus….
Oh, and talking of the bus and the £350m, I see that the Prince of Darkness has admitted what we knew all along. It was a huge, massive porky-pie! And he went into say that anyone who thought that Brexshit now thinks it was a good idea “must have a screw loose.”

Unfortunately, the British people have been lied to and deceived on an industrial scale and this has continued unabated since. To such an extent that everything Johnson utters nowadays we expect to be a lie.

Knutsfordian

Dec 18, 2014
So HM Government are threatening to over-ride an international agreement that they freely signed up to just months ago.

So one can only assume that either they didn’t know what they were signing up to - which is either stunning incompetence at best or at worst wilful deceit of the British people at worst.

and nothing to do with the behaviour of the EU? Perhaps one day peeps might realise that the EU is not the little innocent that it would have you believe

Knutsfordian

Dec 18, 2014
Ah you’ve learned well from your idol Boris. EU Defence force?

Is that from the Brexshiteers book of lies such as “80 million Turkish people will have the right to settle in the U.K.”?

And your diatribe has backfired spectacularly as before we left the EU, that is exactly what me, you and any other citizen of this country could do - Hop on our bike, jump into our car, catch a train, plane, bus or boat and travel, work and do business with 27 other countries - who as a collective are by far and away our biggest trading partners and are also on our doorstep- with no barriers.

Meanwhile on cloud cuckoo Brexshitland, good old Blighty is showing those Johnny Forriners that one of the main aims of old Frog face, Wobblecome, Oakshitt and the other raving-mad swivel-eyed Brexshit ideologues - that of keeping our borders secure - has been achieved!

Errr not…..😉😂

The EU has already started ordering uniforms and weapons.

As for travel and do business - well you still can !! But the costs of just being able to hop on your bike far outweigh any benefits that may have been achieved. If that's the sum total of EU membership then it isn't worth a light. You would sell out to political and fiscal union to be able to ride on a Belgian bus - your having a laugh !

Last edited:

Knutsfordian

Dec 18, 2014
Oh, and talking of the bus and the £350m, I see that the Prince of Darkness has admitted what we knew all along. It was a huge, massive porky-pie! And he went into say that anyone who thought that Brexshit now thinks it was a good idea “must have a screw loose.”

Unfortunately, the British people have been lied to and deceived on an industrial scale and this has continued unabated since. To such an extent that everything Johnson utters nowadays we expect to be a lie.
We were lied to on industrial scale for 50 years by the likes of Jenkins, Blair and Major not to mention project Fear. There is absolutely nothing about the EU that justifies its existence in its current form

Knutsfordian

Dec 18, 2014
“There is absolutely nothing about this pitiful, self serving organisation ..”

But I thought that you were a big fan of HM Government Knutsfordian 😉😂😂😂
HM government may have its faults but at least is a proper government - not an organisation pretending to be a government

James Wood

Jun 1, 2017
HM government may have its faults but at least is a proper government - not an organisation pretending to be a government
A proper government. You have to be joking! Lead by an idiot, full of clueless sycophants, U turns in 2 1/2 hours, utter confusion about mask wearing, T&T. These lot are the most incompetent bunch ever to have run this once great nation

Knutsfordian

Dec 18, 2014
A proper government. You have to be joking! Lead by an idiot, full of clueless sycophants, U turns in 2 1/2 hours, utter confusion about mask wearing, T&T. These lot are the most incompetent bunch ever to have run this once great nation
Give over ! An elected government you detest but a legitimate government one the less.

Just to add Priti Patel was in front of the home affairs select committee this morning. They (the committee) were moaning that illegal immigrants/refugees were not in singular, en suite rooms in line with Covid free best practice. When every British citizen has that opportunity, including all the homeless, then I would sympathise with that point of view. Until then they can sod right off and be grateful for a bed to sleep on whether that's in Napier barracks or elsewhere !

Knutsfordian

Dec 18, 2014
You peddle every anti EU cliche going but never, ever one tangible benefit of leaving. Just conspiracy ad nauseam.
so which bit of being in the EU is worth all the resources it costs? Been waiting years for the answer to that one !! Remainers couldn't articulate that in the referendum and haven't been able to do so since

James Wood

Jun 1, 2017
More examples of great leadership….

James Wood

Jun 1, 2017
You peddle every anti EU cliche going but never, ever one tangible benefit of leaving. Just conspiracy ad nauseam.
You hit the nail on the head Phil.
And his unwavering support for Johnson and his inept, corrupt cabal despite all the evidence to the contrary sums him up to a T.

I would say that it’s probably because he’s a bloody Wittoner (I’ve seen less activity on their forum and Twitter pages than watching a hibernating dormouse!), but I know plenty of Wittoners who would find his views reprehensible.

I think that he spends so much time on this forum ‘cos he hasn’t got any mates to speak to (at least none who will admit to knowing him!😉😂😂😂)

Phil Bradley

Legend
Aug 1, 2013
Holmes Chapel
Coming from the clown that has no argument for remaining and just calls everyone racist 😂
I think I and others have made the necessary arguments for remaining many times but are just swept under the carpet by the likes of yourself and your fellow conspiracy theorist loons. As for racist, if the cap fits, wear it.

Knutsfordian

Dec 18, 2014
You hit the nail on the head Phil.
And his unwavering support for Johnson and his inept, corrupt cabal despite all the evidence to the contrary sums him up to a T.

I would say that it’s probably because he’s a bloody Wittoner (I’ve seen less activity on their forum and Twitter pages than watching a hibernating dormouse!), but I know plenty of Wittoners who would find his views reprehensible.

I think that he spends so much time on this forum ‘cos he hasn’t got any mates to speak to (at least none who will admit to knowing him!😉😂😂😂)
We are all entitled to our views. I don't need to seek the approval of others, so whether folks agree or disagree with me is of no matter really - and its got absolutely nothing to do with football.

The benefits of not being in the EU are plain for all to see. Avoidance of massive costs and the not being involved in political and fiscal union along with all the other EU institutions. It is the case for being IN the EU that has never ever been made and that's why Remain lost the referendum.

As detailed elsewhere on this forum, lack of any alternative to the current government means that there is little option but to go with what we have. I clearly don't share your totally disparaging views that every member of the government is an inept, corrupt liar - but I would accept that mistakes are made - the current quarantine procedures being an example. However compared to the shambles that is the Labour party (where even their own MPs admit this week they are an ineffective opposition) there is no wonder the government still leads the opinion polls by some 13%

Phil Bradley

Legend
Aug 1, 2013
Holmes Chapel
We are all entitled to our views. I don't need to seek the approval of others, so whether folks agree or disagree with me is of no matter really - and its got absolutely nothing to do with football.

The benefits of not being in the EU are plain for all to see. Avoidance of massive costs and the not being involved in political and fiscal union along with all the other EU institutions. It is the case for being IN the EU that has never ever been made and that's why Remain lost the referendum.

As detailed elsewhere on this forum, lack of any alternative to the current government means that there is little option but to go with what we have. I clearly don't share your totally disparaging views that every member of the government is an inept, corrupt liar - but I would accept that mistakes are made - the current quarantine procedures being an example. However compared to the shambles that is the Labour party (where even their own MPs admit this week they are an ineffective opposition) there is no wonder the government still leads the opinion polls by some 13%
The benefits of not being in the EU are plain to see? What a useless statement. The consequence of not being in the EU however, are unfolding daily. The case for remaining was labelled 'project fear' by the leavers, not as a risk that needed managing. It is clear why leave 'won' the referendum on that day. Targeted lies, targeted social media campaigning, dubious funding, right wing press preying on the xenophobia of the dull witted and so on.

Phil Bradley

Legend
Aug 1, 2013
Holmes Chapel
The benefits of not being in the EU are plain to see? What a useless statement. The consequence of not being in the EU however, are unfolding daily. The case for remaining was labelled 'project fear' by the leavers, not as a risk that needed managing. It is clear why leave 'won' the referendum on that day. Targeted lies, targeted social media campaigning, dubious funding, right wing press preying on the xenophobia of the dull witted and so on.
The most recent voting intentions poll I saw was a 3% lead for th e Tories (MORI).

James Wood

Jun 1, 2017

Well Brexit supporters, the head of the leave campaign has not only confirmed you were lied to, but laughed at you for believing him.

How does that make you feel?

You were played in 2016, again in 2019 and still are…..

Lies, on a layer of lies, all wrapped up in a whole host of empty promises.

The reality of the promised sunlit uplands is acutely a complete and utter shit-show.

#brexitreality=emptyshelves