• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

The biggest fight in Boxing history...

matthew james hardy

Too much time on my hands
Aug 14, 2013
For all those who like Boxing out there just watched the weigh in what a fight this is going to be backing Mayweather all the way who are you all backing?

It would have been bigger 5 years ago, both past their absolute peak. Team pacquiao here though

It would be great for Pacman to cause an upset but reckon Mayweather will be on his toes for the 12 rounds but you never know stranger things have happened in sport.

Pacquiao to win for me. He's wanted this fight for years if I'm right with Mayweather "dodging" him for whatever reason(s). Shame that this fight is only happening now with them past their best and Mayweather being almost 40, so no matter what the outcome of this fight is, you're still going to end up with debates about what would've happened if the fight took place when they were at their best.

query the thread title ... Ali-Frazier anyone?
I agree with you there Alan. Perhaps the thread title should have been "the biggest fight this century so far". Personally I'm rooting for the Pac Man although I think Mayweather might win it on points.

I too want pacman to win, however I think mayweather will win by KO, however if it goes to points, then think pacman will win to set up a rematch......

Just goes to show what I know!!

Mayweather outboxed Pacman.... not the fight I was expecting, but a boxing masterclass from mr moneybags.....

Back