• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Thatcham

Wonder if their attendances have risen much out of interest, They don't seem to have them on the web site.

Quality side. Easily the best team we've ever played. They'd win our league too. Congratulations to them on promotion. #betterthanlinnets

Our conquerors in the Vase last night won promotion from the Hellenic league with a 2-0 win over closest challengers Highworth. The unbeaten run continues and now stands at 37 games.

Hats off to them :)
A good side no doubt, but would it have been different if the ref in the 1st leg had applied the proper sanction for the two footed, studs up challenge on Scotty by their keeper in the 1st half ? A straight red and penalty should have been awarded in the opinion of those close to the action as I was. Others may not have seen it with the snow that was swirling around. At 1 all with 50/55 minutes to play against 10 men, we could have easily have won the game and the keeper would have been banned for the second leg.

I did actually think their keeper was their weakest link but he had such a good team around him that he was almost over protected. Greg is a far better keeper in my humble opinion :) :scarf::scarf:

I would agree he was the link we needed to exploit but didn't really

Back