• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Thank you

Not had time to contribute to those threads (which tended to go round in circles from entrenched positions anyway) for a few months, and so no objections to them being brought to a close, but to me the decision by @Edge to impose a blanket ban on any discussion of anything politically related in a section of the forum separated off from (a) 1874 Stuff and (b) Other Football Stuff and specifically labelled The Other Stuff >>> General Chat does seem rather over-zealous.

It has always been my view that people can simply avoid reading threads they are not interested in.

And I also think of the income!

I know I haven't always pleased everyone with what I have said and, yes, I have been provocative at times, but overall it has been a good and decent debate. It just goes to show that within our small and adjacent communities how much we can appear to differ whilst having so much in common.

And yes, I think Alan has a point about closing the threads - but for those of you who just read them I hope you enjoyed the banter as much as I did !!

Long live Nigel Farage !!

;)

Oh and one final point - I voted nothing but Labour for 40 years !!!! I am to the core a Labour voting Brexiteer :)

Back