• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Summer Raffle Results

Guy Jewell

1874 Official
Aug 5, 2013
The draw took place on the coach to Atherton yesterday and the winners are listed below.
Thanks to everyone that helped by buying or selling tickets - the total cash receipts are being totalled but the surplus after printing costs will be in excess of £1,400 (helped by the fact that most of the prizes were donated).

All winners will be contacted shortly to arrange collection or delivery of their prize.

No. Prize Ticket No. Name of Winner
1 A winter break for up to 4 people in Dartmouth, Devon (No. 0795, Winner Mr Winnington)
2 An hour's flight in a private plane (0418), A Rogers)
3 Golfing equipment (0433, A Rogers)
4 An 1874 Northwich FC inaugural green home shirt (0699, P Ashley)
5 'Barclays Man of the Match' bottle of champagne (0413, H Bowley)
6 Match ball sponsorship for 2 at an 1874 home league game (1179, D Stiles)
7 Alba digital video camcorder (1256, E Stockton)
8 'Manchester United FC' bottle of champagne (1841, D Tongue)
9 Limited edition cuddly toy (0597, A Stringer)
10 A selection of wine (0637, G Smith)

Just to set the record straight....
2nd prize won by A. ROGERS is my youngest son Adam, who would like to donate the prize to his brother Ashley.
3rd prize won by A. ROGERS is again, my youngest son Adam and he's chuffed with the round of golf.
5th prize won by H. BOWLEY is my daughter Hayley, who received her prize this morning from "An old bloke" couldn't have been Toddy.

Another FANtastic club fundraising initative that must have raised a few quid, well done to all involed.

Just to set the record straight....
2nd prize won by A. ROGERS is my youngest son Adam, who would like to donate the prize to his brother Ashley.
3rd prize won by A. ROGERS is again, my youngest son Adam and he's chuffed with the round of golf.
5th prize won by H. BOWLEY is my daughter Hayley, who received her prize this morning from "An old bloke" couldn't have been Toddy.

Another FANtastic club fundraising initative that must have raised a few quid, well done to all involed.

Thanks Tony for selling (and probably paying for) the tickets - Toddy must have given you the 'lucky' books.
Just as well you didn't go on the coach on Saturday in the end when the draw was made!

The "old bloke" was me.Toddy.

Toddy, I'll collect my prize at the next home match.
Well done to all those who sold and bought tickets - what an amazing amount raised!
Diane Tongue (née Brown)

I would like to thank all the fans who sold tickets and also bought them,I would also like to give a big thanks to the people who donated the prize's.A big thanks to Guy for the work he put in to the organisation of the draw,not forgetting the Social Committee for their work over the weeks,helping to make the Raffle a big success.

Back