• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

St Luke’s Carboot and Family Funday

SteveR

I Live Here
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
Can I remind everyone that tomorrow at the SLBS is the carboot and Funday in support of St Luke’s Hospice. 10am until 3 pm ish, but get down early for the best bargains on the carboot. Lots going on and plenty to do.
Sorry that this reminder is a bit late, but work and other events have kept me very occupied recently.
With a bit of luck I might even manage to get a game in soon. Be great to see a few 74’s down supporting the hospice and any volunteers will be more than welcome to help.
Thanks.
Steve.

Now that I am home from the St Luke’s Carboot and Funday, I would like to thank the people who helped out today.
I won’t mention names, you know who you are, but it is occasions like today and the support that people give that makes this club what it is. FABULOUS.
It was a very long day for many, from 8 o’clock this morning in the heat, but on behalf of the 1874 community team and St Luke’s Hospice , I am extremely grateful.
Everyone there had a good time. Thank you to our friends at Ageless Ukes for entertaining us once again, P.A Promotions for their support with the bouncy castle and of course the boys and parents of our magnificent U7’s for putting on a show of our future talent.
If I have left anyone out, I apologise, but thank you. It has been a great day, St Luke’s have had a very successful day and will no doubt have benefited substantially.
We look forward to next year.
Thank you
Steve.

Back