• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Squad Watch

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Markell Foulds has started both games for Barlick this season at left back.

Jack Berman came on for Alsager as a sub last night,.

And Joe Duckworth scored 2 for Winsford in a 4-4 draw with Macc. No goal, but a booking in his first game for them.

Dimeji Willan has signed on dual reg with Ashton Athletic
That is good for DJ but I can't help thinking it would be better for us if he was available to sit on the bench - with 5 subs it seems mad not to have a spare gk, although I can understand that sitting on the bench all the time must be pretty depressing!

Ryan Jackson scored a brace for Lostock Gralam in their 4-1 win over Daten in the Cheshire League Premier Division on Saturday. He also played 90 minutes for them last night in their 3-2 win against Congleton Town Reserves.

DJ conceded 9 today against Charnock.

Aaron Smith has joined Vauxhall Motors on dual reg

Hi all, in a hope to improve communications and provide better and more consistent updates, I will be writing little squad updates for the website which will be shared on here and all the relevant social media websites.

Please see below the first of (probably) many, all changes are accurate as of 10am 28/08/21

https://1874northwich.com/squad-update-28-8-2021/
This is another really useful bit of communication. The club keeps supporters in the loop so well - thanks to all involved. I’m sure there’s many of us who really appreciate the live match updates too ?

Aaron Smith MoM for Vauxhall today.

Ryan Jackson has signed for Winsford & scored a hat-trick for them last night in a friendly v Lostock.

And Harry Johnstone has also signed for Winsford.

Macc have announced the signing of Lee Jackson

Quite a few lads now left the squad, we really need to get a couple of new faces in.
Hopefully the management have got their targets and we can get them in, sooner rather than later

Macc have announced the signing of Lee Jackson
I think that Mr McGowan might have had something to do with that!?.

Clearly splashing the cash again, a day after signing a player from Longridge for a fee and on a 2 year contract.

Madness.

Reactions: Ben
He has indeed. Assuming his registration goes through he's available tomorrow

Aarron Smith has joined NPL Prem side Atherton Colls. He came of the bench & scored tonight.

Back