• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Sorry to interrupt the politics

A detailed interview with Mark Harris on the Pitching In podcast which is very interesting. I shall try and post the link.

But in short the constitution of each of the 3 No Step 4 NPL clubs will only be decided once they know that the clubs that are eligible for promotion have met the licensing requirements. These include ground grading, security of tenure and certain financial information.
If an eligible club doesn’t want to apply or doesn’t meet the licensing criteria the NPL can offer the available place(s) to either the fourth of fifth ranked club (but no lower than this)

Having already extended our deal with Barnton and with Townfield pr
already meeting the Step 4 criteria (bar the lack of hard standing at one end - which is about to be addressed) then there is just the financial and governance aspects to tick off - and given the way our club is run, I can’t see that being a problem.?
As James says work is required to achieve grading for step 4.
Finishing the hard standing at the bottom goal is part of that process.
If you can help, we will be at Townfield this weekend to prepare the area for paving. 9am start both days, contact me for more details.
Thanks.

Reactions: Tez
speak for yourself lol :)
Joking apart good to see local teams making progress. Which division will you be going in to? WAFC have been in the South division before and that is tough just in terms of travelling, but both are a significant step up in terms of players, grounds and overall standards. Will be an interesting season for you guys wherever you end up !

This was posted in another thread & might be where we end up - if accepted

1618386861710-png.2112

That would be an interesting make up if it does happen. Do they do the Christmas/Easter derbies in that division.? If so there are some interesting ones. I assume Linnets and Widnes would want each other which appears to leave us with Rylands. Ah well, we will know soon enough. Let us just hope we have some football with us watching next season!

That would be an interesting make up if it does happen. Do they do the Christmas/Easter derbies in that division.? If so there are some interesting ones. I assume Linnets and Widnes would want each other which appears to leave us with Rylands. Ah well, we will know soon enough. Let us just hope we have some football with us watching next season!
Trafford wouldn't be too bad?

We want somebody who will bring a few like Linnets, rylands might have a dozen tops.

Back