• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Sorry to interrupt the politics

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It would appear we might have been promoted

50Th Anniversary Happy Dance GIF by Sesame Street

Any club that is considered to be in the top few from 2019/20 + 2020/1 still have to indicate their wish to accept the proposed promotion.
GE

Just a shame we weren’t promoted when we won the league, we’ve all missed out on a party
But I will take it anyway
big job on now to add / improve the squad for the new challenge
we are 74 !
Think that there may be a party going on this weekend (socially distanced and outside of course!)

Great news, onwards and upwards for 74, great to see all the hard work of the board, volunteers etc being rewarded.
COYG

Brilliant news and just reward for the club and everyone involved. I’m also sure it will increase the pressures on our brilliant board and management team. There will be far more challenges at a higher level, especially at short notice:
- trying to increase income streams
- attracting players
- increasing wage budget
- improving Townfield Lane

It’s an amazing opportunity and we have a brilliant club.

I wonder if the NWCFL will award us the title for the combined 19/20/21 season given that we clearly came out top on the PPG basis? ?
But the 19/20 season was null & void and didn't happen.

Got to love the F.A.

Party? Someone say party?

Irrespective of what happens over the latest announcement, we have a lot to be thankful for. We missed out on two end of season doos. Mmmmm, let's see what happens......

The latest Non-League Show https://audioboom.com/posts/7845557-16th-april-2021-pyramid-restructure-fa-vase-with-anstey-nomads

Starts on the subject of restructuring at 9:40 but gets into more detail 25:00 into the programme.
A detailed interview with Mark Harris on the Pitching In podcast which is very interesting. I shall try and post the link.

But in short the constitution of each of the 3 No Step 4 NPL clubs will only be decided once they know that the clubs that are eligible for promotion have met the licensing requirements. These include ground grading, security of tenure and certain financial information.
If an eligible club doesn’t want to apply or doesn’t meet the licensing criteria the NPL can offer the available place(s) to either the fourth of fifth ranked club (but no lower than this)

Having already extended our deal with Barnton and with Townfield pr
already meeting the Step 4 criteria (bar the lack of hard standing at one end - which is about to be addressed) then there is just the financial and governance aspects to tick off - and given the way our club is run, I can’t see that being a problem.?

A detailed interview with Mark Harris on the Pitching In podcast which is very interesting. I shall try and post the link.

But in short the constitution of each of the 3 No Step 4 NPL clubs will only be decided once they know that the clubs that are eligible for promotion have met the licensing requirements. These include ground grading, security of tenure and certain financial information.
If an eligible club doesn’t want to apply or doesn’t meet the licensing criteria the NPL can offer the available place(s) to either the fourth of fifth ranked club (but no lower than this)

already meeting the Step 4 criteria (bar the lack of hard standing at one end - which is about to be addressed) then there is just the financial and governance aspects to tick off - and given the way our club is run, I can’t see that being a problem.?
Here is the link

Back