• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Social Committee

Although there is still money for goals to come in,I am very pleased to inform you the amount raised and handed to the club so far is £3,284,I am quite sure if the season had not ended when it did the amount would have exceeded £4,000.Also the money raised in total by the committee would have been a record for the season.As you know every year we make a draw for a season ticket for the people in the money for goals and no goals,this will be made as soon as we know about next season.
Some of you have payed money to me for the race night when this lock down is over I will sort it out with you.Also some of you have payed money ahead in the money for goals I will sort the out with you.And finally I would like to thank all supporters for their magnificent support of all our fundraising efforts over the season.Toddy.

Thank you Toddy for all that you do for the club along with your fellow social committee members..... it's invaluable...... However hard we try we can never escape you and I have learnt never to question your list... if you're on the list we owe you money!!

I will be making the draw for the season ticket for the fans in the money for goals and no goals,over the week-end.This fundraiser will running this coming season is not to late to join just contact myself.

The draw for the season ticket was made this morning by Mr David Stiles the lucky winner was Sally Panting.

I have been given some old records,some of you might be interested in them.Over the next few days I will be listing them on here,if you want any of them you are welcome for a small donation to the club.

Here is the first list of records.If you do want any of them put it on here and I will put it or them to one side until it is safe to get them to you.Toddy
1.Klaus Wunderlich 13 tunes.
2.The Unforgettable Glen Miller.72 tunes.
3The Best of Mario Lanza.71 songs.
4.The Magic of Mantovani.72 tunes
5.The Glen Miller Years. 72 tunes.
6.The taste of Kaempfert.72 tunes.
7.Matovai's Treasury of Melody.72 tunes
I will put another list on at a later date.

Back