• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Social Committee

Just like thank all who came to the Bowls yesterday,I think everyone enjoyed it.We will be holding another one next year,and we made a few quid for the club.
Also just a reminder of the Bombay Quay night on 7-10-19 £20 per head pay on the night.

Just like thank all who came to the Bowls yesterday,I think everyone enjoyed it.We will be holding another one next year,and we made a few quid for the club.
Also just a reminder of the Bombay Quay night on 7-10-19 £20 per head pay on the night.
Toddy. Any news about the winners ? In making a few quid, was this after deducting the expenses of the pro bowler from Leicester ?

The popularity of the competition is now nationwide as you know archie,and so attracts people from all over.I believe you know where the man in question stayed at a relatives house where he payed his own boarding expenses and traveling cost's.I also believe he is hoping to play next year and is trying to negotiate less extortionate lodging cost's with the landlord(knowing the landlord I think he has little chance of that).

The popularity of the competition is now nationwide as you know archie,and so attracts people from all over.I believe you know where the man in question stayed at a relatives house where he payed his own boarding expenses and traveling cost's.I also believe he is hoping to play next year and is trying to negotiate less extortionate lodging cost's with the landlord(knowing the landlord I think he has little chance of that).
Hello, this is the ringer from Leicester. I wonder if it is possible to get a copy of the presentation photo of the plate winners. I would like to include it in the notification I'm putting in the Leicester Mercury about the open top bus winners parade this coming Saturday. I'll be hanging my 1874 scarf on the front of the bus to promote the club and hopefully people will throw donations on board which I'll bring along a week Saturday.

There will be a meeting of the committee at Lostock Club 4-12-19 at7-31pm all are welcome.

I would like to wish all our supporters a very Happy Christmas from the Social Committee.We appreciate all the very generous support we have received in all our fund raising we have done,and hope for you continued support in the future.All the very best to you all Toddy.

There will be a meeting of the Committee Wednesday 4-3-20 at Lostock Club 7-28pm all are welcome.

Here is the update on Money For Goals.
All money collected so far has been paid to the club.All money collected in advance has been kept back until the goals are scored.Anyone who pays at the end of the season can get in touch with me if they want to pay now by phone or on here.I am self isolating at the moment,but we can arrange a means of payment.I would like to thank all of you all for your support of our club and wish you all good health.Toddy

Thanks again Toddy for all of your continued support and fundraising. It really does make a difference and I know how difficult it is.
But now you need to look after yourself and rest if “The boss tells you too!”

take care my friend

Now the season is over,anyone who wants to pay their money for goals if they get in touch with myself for the amount,and if they wish they can then pay it in the club account.I would like to thank all who have supported the club through out the season ,and hope you all keep safe and well.TODDY.

Now our season is over and most of us are house bound it would be a good time to sign up to easyfundraising.The club will still have exspence's to pay,some of us will be ordering on line so why not help the clue through easyfundraising it cost you nothing but will be of great benefit to the club.I'm sure Edge will help you sign up if you don't know how.Hope you are all keeping safe and well TODDY.

Here you go...

Ordering your shopping online whilst self-isolating? You could also be helping 1874 Northwich raise much needed funds for FREE! Over 4,000 online retailers including Just Eat, Now TV, uSwitch, Domino's Pizza and Audible are ready to give a free donation every time you shop online. It only takes 2 minutes to sign up.

Visit: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/1874northwich/?utm_campaign=raise-more

Now our season is over and most of us are house bound it would be a good time to sign up to easyfundraising.The club will still have exspence's to pay,some of us will be ordering on line so why not help the clue through easyfundraising it cost you nothing but will be of great benefit to the club.I'm sure Edge will help you sign up if you don't know how.Hope you are all keeping safe and well TODDY.
Just to add that a bit more information re this ( and other ways to financially help the club ) will be in tomorrow’s Newsletter

Following on from Toddy's work to raise awareness about how we can continue to help the Club during this difficult time, it has been heart-warming to receive requests from some supporters to increase the numbers they have in the 300 Club - what fantastic fans we have!

Also just to let you know that the March draw will take place during the online Board meeting due to take place this week, and if I get on with sorting the April payments received may also to be able to do the April draw as well. We will aim to distribute the prizes by direct payments as cheque signing would be difficult at the moment.

Just like to reiterate what Guy said about the 300 club,it would be of great benefit to the club if anyone able to afford another number or could get another one to join.I would also like to thank those of you who have paid there money for goals into the club accounts anyone wishing to do so and needs to know the amount just ring me.Keep safe so you can watch us win the league next year.

Tony do you want me to phone with the amount or put it on here Tony,thank you .

Back