• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Social Committee

There will be a meeting of the committee 3-10-18 at Lostock Club starting 7-33pm,all are welcome.

Come on everybody let's get a good turnout tonight at the Bombay quay.

Really nice at the Bombay Quay last night. They looked after us all well, good food and plenty of it. Great service and restaurant.

Bombay Quay are supportive of 74 through sponsorship so it was nice to be able to give something back.

Thanks to Toddy and Alan Hoare for sorting this.

There will be a meeting of the committee at Lostock Club on 16-1-19 at 7-32pm all are welcome.

There will be a meeting of the committee at Lostock Club on Wednesday 6-3-19 at 7-29pm,all are welcome.

At a date to be confirmed we are hoping to hold a three game competition(bowls,darts and pool)we will also be having a barbeque and other attractions(we would appreciate any suggestions for these)The event will take place on a Sunday at Lostock Club.As you can understand this will take some organising,what we need to know is will enough people support the event to make it worth while,also we will need help on the day so I will need volunteer's so will you please give you names if you wish to help.Also anyone wish to compete will need to give their name,if you wish to help and compete we will accommodate that.If the event is successful we could make it an annual thing.All money raised will go to the funding of the club.

On behalf of the Committee I would like to thank all who have contributed to the fund raising over the season,we have had fantastic support in all the fund raising events we have done and the money raised has gone to the betterment of the club.I am sure next season will be as well supported so once again thank you and look forward to your continued support.If anyone wish's to join the money for goals or clean sheets scheme please let me know,this has been very popular and a good money raiser.
PS If anyone wish's to settle up after the last match on Saturday I will be a the Final.

There will be a meeting of the Committee on 15-5-19 at Lostock club 7-33pm,we will be making the draw for the season ticket for the people who are in the money for goal's and clean sheets,all are welcome.

There will be a meeting of the committee on Weds 14-8 19 at Lostock club 7-31pm all welcome.

We will be holding our annual Bowling match on Sunday 8-9-19,anyone interested in playing will you please contact myself.We will be pairing none regular bowlers with people who have played to give every one a chance.There will be a Barbecue and we are looking into amusements for children,so anyone who can help with that would be a great help.It is free to enter and bowls will be provided if needed,we are expecting some players to attend and play.Even if you don't play it's a great chance to have a get together.So come along and make it a successful event.
We are arranging other events so watch this space.

We will having get together at the Bombay Quay on Monday 7-10-19 the meal will be £20 per head(to be confirmed)it will be pay on the night.Just to help with numbers if you let me know if you are attending,if you are not sure you can still turn up on the night.
We will be having a race night in November date to be confirmed,so watch this space.
The Xmas party will be at Winnington Rec on 14-12-19 priced £22 per head.
Don't forget the bowls on 8-9-19 at Lostock club it is not to late to enter which is free.
All profits from these events go to the club and your support will make them a success.

We will having get together at the Bombay Quay on Monday 7-10-19 the meal will be £20 per head(to be confirmed)it will be pay on the night.Just to help with numbers if you let me know if you are attending,if you are not sure you can still turn up on the night.
We will be having a race night in November date to be confirmed,so watch this space.
The Xmas party will be at Winnington Rec on 14-12-19 priced £22 per head.
Don't forget the bowls on 8-9-19 at Lostock club it is not to late to enter which is free.
All profits from these events go to the club and your support will make them a success.
Brilliant Toddy, some nice social events happening!

Just a reminder of the bowls match this Sunday 8-9-19 at Lostock club all are welcome,there will be a barbeque for starting between 11am and 12 noon,it's usualy a good laugh so even if you don't play come along and watch.

Toddy.

Please put us both down for the curry and two tickets for the Christmas party please. Ta!

Back