Social Committee

• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
Just like thank all who came to the Bowls yesterday,I think everyone enjoyed it.We will be holding another one next year,and we made a few quid for the club.
Also just a reminder of the Bombay Quay night on 7-10-19 £20 per head pay on the night.

archie

Legend
Sep 16, 2013
Just like thank all who came to the Bowls yesterday,I think everyone enjoyed it.We will be holding another one next year,and we made a few quid for the club.
Also just a reminder of the Bombay Quay night on 7-10-19 £20 per head pay on the night.
Toddy. Any news about the winners ? In making a few quid, was this after deducting the expenses of the pro bowler from Leicester ?

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
The popularity of the competition is now nationwide as you know archie,and so attracts people from all over.I believe you know where the man in question stayed at a relatives house where he payed his own boarding expenses and traveling cost's.I also believe he is hoping to play next year and is trying to negotiate less extortionate lodging cost's with the landlord(knowing the landlord I think he has little chance of that).

Tony Riley

Jul 9, 2014
The popularity of the competition is now nationwide as you know archie,and so attracts people from all over.I believe you know where the man in question stayed at a relatives house where he payed his own boarding expenses and traveling cost's.I also believe he is hoping to play next year and is trying to negotiate less extortionate lodging cost's with the landlord(knowing the landlord I think he has little chance of that).
Hello, this is the ringer from Leicester. I wonder if it is possible to get a copy of the presentation photo of the plate winners. I would like to include it in the notification I'm putting in the Leicester Mercury about the open top bus winners parade this coming Saturday. I'll be hanging my 1874 scarf on the front of the bus to promote the club and hopefully people will throw donations on board which I'll bring along a week Saturday.