• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Social Committee

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
There will be a meeting of the committee at Lostock Club Weds 7-3-18 starting at 7-29 pm,all are welcome we looking for some younger members so anyone interested please come along.

There will be a meeting of the committee at Lostock Club Weds 7-3-18 starting at 7-29 pm,all are welcome we looking for some younger members so anyone interested please come along.
Toddy,
Did the sky sports reporter subcribe to your new sponsership oppurtunity. Put me down £1 for every day we don't play in April! !!!

Certainly will Brian,anyone else wishing to do the same just tell me.

I am pleased to announce the success of our money for goal's and clean sheet sponsorship.When the final amount is collected it will be over £2,000,I will announce the final figure when all monies are collect.I would like to thank all who participated,the draw for the season ticket will be made at a later date.
We will be running the same incentive next season.Anyone wishing to join it please let me know,you decide the amount you wish to pay,you pay it weekly,monthly yearly it's up to you,all money collected goes to the running of our club.

Brilliant Toddy. Thank YOU for running this to benefit our wonderful club and to everyone who sponsored. It really does make a great difference.

Toddy you are amazing.
Count me in for next season. Fund raising initiatives such as this, the Golden Goal, 50/50, Race night, Social events etc mean that we can continue to push the club forward.
A massive thank you to everyone involved and those who are able to support the club in this manner.

There will be a meeting of the committee on Wednesday 13-6-18 starting at 7-31pm,we are always looking for new ideas for fund raising and new members so please come along if you are interested,all are welcome.The meeting will be at Lostock Club.

We will be making the draw for the season ticket,all the people who participated in the goals and No goals fundraiser will be entered into it.The draw will be made at the committee meeting on 13-6-18 at Lostock Club.

The draw for the season ticket for the money for goals was made to-night,the lucky winner was Peter Lamb.
A date for your diary,the Bowls Night is 3-9-18 at Lostock Club,all are welcome and we hope some of the players will be attending,more information will follow.

There will be a meeting of the Committee at Lostock Club on Wednesday 15-8-18 starting at 7-32 pm,all are welcome.

Don't forget the Bowls Night on 3-9-18 at Lostock Club,you don't have to be good at bowl's to take part or just watch.
We will also be having a social evening soon with a local band,( Details to follow later)
Another Race Night is also in the pipe line.
All profits from the events go to club,so please support them if you can.

Next date for your Diary.
On Monday 8-10-18 we will be having a social get-together at the Bombay Quay in Northwich.There will be a 3 course meal price £20.You don't need a ticket,you pay on the night and all are welcome although we do not need to know the exact number attending it would be helpful to have a rough ideal of how many will be there so if you could let myself or a committee member know it would be helpful.It is not a set meal you have your own choice.

Here are two more dates for your diary.
Race night 19-10-18.
Bohemian Kings 30-11-18. details to follow later.

Don't forget the Bowl's Night to-night,all welcome.

Well done to Toddy and all concerned in the organisation of tonight. An excellent night and very entertaining.

Well done to Toddy and all concerned in the organisation of tonight. An excellent night and very entertaining.
Agreed Alan, what a cracking evening. Great turnout and banter! Big thanks to Toddy for arranging and to Lostock Club for hosting us. Well done to the players and to Bow and Goodie for being good sports.

I wonder how the @farsideriffraff is this morning and if he has recovered from his thrashing in the final?? He took loads of banter from everybody... with all of it deserved! lol :D

Great night, very enjoyable, lots of laughs with nearly all the first team taking part...... eventually got beaten by Mitch and Jacko (L) having destroyed Jonah and Matt Woolley in the previous round!!

Just a reminder of coming events.
8-10-18 Bombay Quay.
19-10-18 Race Night all welcome entrance free, at the Gladstone Club.
30-11-18 Bohemian Kings tickets £6 at the Gladstone Club.
15-12-18 Christmas Meal at Winnington Rec.
All profits made a these events got to the club.
PS still need a few more night sponsors for the Race Night to cover the extra cost of staging it.

Back