• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

So how is everyone feeling?

Tez

Administrator
Forum Staff
Game Player 5
Jun 24, 2013
Anyone coming down with a touch of the Trophy tremors, Vase Virus or just plain old Cup Fever?

Win, lose or draw, another piece of history will be made tomorrow. Our first adventure (and fingers crossed not the last) in the FA Vase. Hopefully they'll be as many of us there as possible to witness it; will you be one of them? :scarf:

Incidentally, are Oldham aware of the potential number of extra visitors tomorrow? Hopefully they'll have printed a few extra programmes than normal; I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting a souvenir of another chapter in our short history?

I would have thought so Terry as we played them only a few weeks ago!;)

Incidentally, are Oldham aware of the potential number of extra visitors tomorrow? Hopefully they'll have printed a few extra programmes than normal; I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting a souvenir of another chapter in our short history?

Tez, when I confirm a game with our opponents, I will make them aware that we feel blessed to have a fantastic level of support and that if they were to print a few more programmes then I am sure that they will be sold. I am very careful not to come over as arrogant about this, our Club is truly grateful to be in this position and we are pleased that our opponents can also feel the benefit.

How am I feeling, well buzzing about our first FA competition but nervous that I get the paperwork right!!!

Gutted I can't go - work calls. Will be vouching for the lads tomorrow though!

Back