• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News Selby Town preview

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Tomorrow’s FA Vase game vs Selby Town marks our return to competitive football after a month’s absence. Ahead tomorrow’s tie, Co-manager Wayne Goodison told me the players are “desperate to play.” “We’ve prepared well. I think the lads have trained excellently over the last few weeks and we were very happy with how the game ... Read more

Continue reading...

Good evening everyone,
I’m sure that we are all looking forward to getting back to Townfield tomorrow, hopefully it will be the start of a sustained return to football.
Can I just request a couple of things please.
The eyes of many are on us, the football authorities, local councils, government. The return of football is very much still on a knife edge and we all have to play our part in proving that we can do it safely and responsibly.
Please co-operate with the requests that we have put in place to make Townfield a safe and enjoyable place for everyone to enjoy the game.
If anyone has any concerns or questions see me or any other Board member and we will help as much as we can.

Can I ask that people take care when parking. Please use the facilities at the Memorial Hall, Library and School if possible. Be careful not to obstruct our neighbors on Townfield Lane and adjoining streets.
I appreciate that all is not normal, but we live In challenging times and we all have to look after each other.

Enjoy tomorrow and please stay safe.

Steve.

Back