• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Sandbach United Pre-season friendly

Vicki England

Too much time on my hands
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
This evening, we will visit our friends at Sandbach United, KO 7.30
Sandbach Community Football Centre, Hind Heath Road, Sandbach, CW11 3LZ

In order to help cover the expenses for staging the game, admission prices will be as follows

£3 Adult, £2 Concession, Free for Under 16s.

We are having a pre-match aperitif in the Midland Inn, New Street, Elworth (turn left opposite entrance to station).

Doom Bar, Weetwood Cheshire Cat plus one guest usually on offer.

On nights bugger!!.....but will be making Knutsford sat. :D.
How come no trip to wales this year!!...:(.

Thought the assistant referees running both lines were a bit suspect tonight.......

Entertaining game, some great goals from both sides .... mr trialist looked handy too!

Personally thought the liner with the blue hoody did a great job overall. Never easy when you have a crowd heckling you all game, putting banana skins in the way!

Personally thought the liner with the blue hoody did a great job overall. Never easy when you have a crowd heckling you all game, putting banana skins in the way!

You usually find those invisible banana skins after a Guiness Goose!

I must have been that good on the other side that I didn't get a mention, even when I didn't give a penalty to Sandbach cos it was so obvious the ref had to give it but didn't!

Josh, as I am sure you'll appreciate, we don't communicate trialists names. Like all clubs, it's about playing your cards close to your chest until you maybe sign them.
All will be revealed....if or when we sign them no doubt ;).

I must have been that good on the other side that I didn't get a mention, even when I didn't give a penalty to Sandbach cos it was so obvious the ref had to give it but didn't!

I did mention you in an earlier post...... I said both were a bit suspect!! ;):scarf:

I understand it's a thankless task.. so well done both for giving it a go ;):happy hehe!

Back