• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Runcorn Tonight

Game off.

AFC Liverpool have got their home game on tonight, so fingers crossed for an away game next week!

Selfishly i'm happy with that as I was struggling to get to it, but disappointed that it's another game to reschedule.

When we played AFC Liverpool at Marine last year the pitch was in an excellent condition, looked like a synthetic surface.

It would be interesting to see whether Barnton or Congleton's pitches would be playable for tonight, I know it would be a bit last minute and would depend on player availability but we have to play Vics and Congleton soon anyway so would it be at all possible to move one of them games forward considering they are so local?

Their players aren’t necessarily local though Josh. Also have to factor in that it’s a Wednesday, which is not a normal midweek slot for either Barnton or Congleton, so it is possible a number of their first eleven might work later or work shifts on a Wednesday (not to mention fans of the clubs); neither would put themselves at a potential disadvantage to help us out. Most crucially of all, heavy rain has fallen over most of the North-West this week, so I would imagine that neither Townfield Lane or the Congleton pitch are likely to be in any better state than Runcorn’s finds itself in.

Their players aren’t necessarily local though Josh. Also have to factor in that it’s a Wednesday, which is not a normal midweek slot for either Barnton or Congleton, so it is possible a number of their first eleven might work later or work shifts on a Wednesday (not to mention fans of the clubs); neither would put themselves at a potential disadvantage to help us out. Most crucially of all, heavy rain has fallen over most of the North-West this week, so I would imagine that neither Townfield Lane or the Congleton pitch are likely to be in any better state than Runcorn’s finds itself in.

Was said more in hope than expectation lol

Rescheduled for the 4th April

Back