• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Radcliffe Boro 1 - 4 1874

Marko

Legend
May 16, 2014
Couldn't make the game tonight, but what did we make of that?

Sounds like an assured performance against a decent team from higher up the pyramid. This Trialist lad looks he could do bits this year...

Couldn't make the game tonight, but what did we make of that?

Sounds like an assured performance against a decent team from higher up the pyramid. This Trialist lad looks he could do bits this year...

Quite quiet first 20 with Scotty pretty isolated up front, but a shuffle round of positions on the pitch got everything clicking and by the second half it's some of the best on the deck football we've seen for quite some time. Radcliffe scored in minute 1 and were never really in the game after we equalised.

Shout out for the Trialist too. After a really composed side foot volley for his first, he did a s**ter version of gazza vs Colin Hendry over the head of the keeper. Great thinking and finishing touch to put that one in!

Thought the back 4 looked immense first half.... Paul, DT, Pritchard and Lee Jackson @ LB were awesome.

Aaron , Matt W bossed the midfield and scottie, well he did what he always does... nice to see him score again.... overall a very good night..... not sure what sparked the handbags at full time, but good old fashioned 22 + benches dust up! ..... Wonder if Kazim's red card will count against him?

Only made the second half, but very impressive football played by the lads, some of the best I've seen us play on the floor.

Two well taken goals, could of been even more, on the flip side, whatever Radcliffe threw at us, we dealt with well, we looked very solid, Pritchard and Jackson look very good additions to the side.

Feel like Aaron Clayton had his best game for the club, he was brilliant in that second half for his age and size vs some of their experienced larger lads, his passing was accurate and he was brave in the tackle.

Not sure what kicked off at full time, just saw their player go for Kazim at full time.

I thought we played well last night, Yes the trialist looked good and worth another look at.

Really impressed with our performance last night, especially after going 1-0 down from almost the kick off . Some excellent determined performances from Jackson, Connors and DT. The trialist looked really useful with two great finishes and more to the point seemed at home in our midfield and I hope he felt that.

Some great play from Scotty in bringing people into the game and laying off. He must be hit either through the channels or to his feet. It is no use putting it in the air to him if he is the loan striker. Oh and what great finishes for his two goals, emphatic!

A word for Matt Wooley, I thought he held the midfield together last night. With two youngsters and two new lads in there we looked quite comfortable and played some nice stuff. I do think in big games Lee Jackson to add some bite in midfield would be an excellent addition to the middle of the park.

The lads should be raring to go for Saturday's friendly now. See you there!

Back