• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

RACE NIGHT

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
We will be having a Race Night on 19-10-18 at the Gladstone Club and as usual there will be 8 race's at £25 to be sponsored,64 horse's at £4 per horse.We also need sponsors at £10 to help to cover the cost of evening,the night sponsors and race sponsors will go into a draw for a £25 club voucher.
I will keep a update of how the sponsorships are going on here,all profits go to our club funds.

Update on the Race Night,all the horse's have been sponsored,5 race's have been sponsored leaving 3.
There are several night sponsor's at £10 but we still need a few more.

Toddy put me down for a race. I can’t make the bowls night as I am away, but will see you next game.
Steve.

Race Night update.
All horse's sold and all race's sponsored.But still need some more night sponsor's.

Race Night sponsorship going very well but still need a few more.

Toddy have given Pam £34, let me know if this is ok.

Jam Town1 thank you very much it's £10,sorry for the late reply just got back off holiday.

Jam Town1 thank you very much it's £10,sorry for the late reply just got back off holiday.
You are welcome Toddy. I was expecting it to be more so if it’s allowed I will sponsor 2 races.
Now then, how do I get the money to you?

Thanks Jan Town 1,sorry you can not sponsor any races as they are all sold,but if you wish to up your sponsorship for the night that would be great.As far as getting the money to me you can give it to any Board member or fan it will get to me.Maybe you would like to come to it you would be very welcome and tickets are not needed it,s free and bring some friends or family,thanks once again Toody.

Thanks Jan Town 1,sorry you can not sponsor any races as they are all sold,but if you wish to up your sponsorship for the night that would be great.As far as getting the money to me you can give it to any Board member or fan it will get to me.Maybe you would like to come to it you would be very welcome and tickets are not needed it,s free and bring some friends or family,thanks once again Toody.
Don’t think I can make it Toddy, it’s the brides birthday that day. But thanks for the invite.
I will see about getting the money to you this weekend, if I can’t this weekend I promise I will get it to you before the 19/10.

Thank you Jam Town 1 for your £20 sponsorship for the Race Night,Frank gave it to today.

Just a reminder of the Race Night this coming Friday 19-10-18,there will be light refreshments on sale.Please try to attend and bring your family friend's,all profits go to the club.It's at Gladstone Club 7-30pm.

Don't forget the Race Night tonight at the Gladstone Club 7-30pm.

Just a update from the Race Night.It was well attended and a good night was had by all,I would like to thank all who came,a special thank you to the two Mavis's, Guy,Vicki,Steve, Doreen for all their help,also Gladstone Club.After all expense's the evening made £1065 which will go towards funding the Club.
The tickets are now on sale for the Bohemian Kings evening priced £6,you can get the from Level One,the Club shop,Gladstone Club or myself,the date is 30-11-18.

Back