• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News Race night success

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
The Race Night last night at the Gladstone Club raised a whopping £1,315. It was, as usual, another entertaining social evening. We’d like to thank Toddy for organising it & thanks also to all those who sponsored the event and attended. Also, we are pleased to announce that the recent beer festival at Davenham Cricket ... Read more

Continue reading...

Outstanding!!!! Thank you to everyone
Another extremely successful evening. Thanks Toddy and the "caterers". I have it on reliable authority that our legitimate fund raising initiatives are attracting attention from other local groups (spying on us at The Gladstone Club !), who are ,no doubt, envious of the way we operate. I've no doubt that Toddy (for a small fee) would be willing to advise them on a few tricks of the trade, if they had the good manners to approach him in an open manner.

Yes it was a really good night, there were quite a few new faces there as well which is good, great effort by all involved.

Wonder who that was.

Name and shame!
Alan
Would love to "name and shame" . However, my source does not ,at this stage, wish to embarrass the 2 ladies carrying local red and white colours at the Gladstone Club early on Saturday evening .

Back