• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Prediction time

Final League Position

• Champions

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Top 5

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • Mid Table

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottom

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
How well will we do this season?

Is there playoff's in this league thought winner and runner up? could be wrong though.:D

Oops, good point
Poll edited...

Formby's ground did not have the grading, hence they were not allowed to progress, not to do with finance - they are sharing at Burscough this season.

In no particular order I expect ourselves, Formby, Ashton Town, Atherton Collieries and Nelson to finish in the top five.

If I put my neck on the line I'll go for: Champions - Nelson, 2nd - 1874 Northwich, 3rd - Formby, 4th - Ashton Town, 5th - Atherton Collieries. I reckon it'll be extremely close between that top five too.

To early to tell really for me. I would like to think top five if I had to make a prediction.

I thought Oldham had the look of a mid-table team yesterday. There will be much better and much worse.

There's a good 14 minute you tube of the Widnes Vikings match with Cheadle Town available.

Two goalkeeping howlers take centre stage!! Cheadle looked quite useful though.

We have to be challenging for honours at the end of the season. If we don't quite make it then next season for sure. Its too early to say, but given our support then we should by top 5 for certain.

Back