• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Pre season friendlies now on google calendar

Les Esling

Legend
Aug 3, 2013
All of our pre season friendlies are now on the 1874 Google calendar. Kickoff times may change so please check before each match.
If you want to be added to the list of subscribers so that you can have all the seasons matches on your mobile phone, pc, tablet etc then please contact me via this thread.

Last edited:
All of our pre season friendlies are now on the 1874 Google diary. Kickoff times may change so please check before each match.
If you want to be added to the list of subscribers so that you can have all the seasons matches on your mobile phone, pc, tablet etc then please contact me via this thread.
Les

I am on the alert system. Will I get notification of any changes to kick off times via this system ? Thanks

Les

I am on the alert system. Will I get notification of any changes to kick off times via this system ? Thanks
No this is not a system it’s just gives you access to a google calendar that you can view on your mobile phone etc that will show all of our fixtures. The alert system is a messaging system run by Vicki to advise of immediate fixture issues like postponements etc. If you want to access the calendar I will need your email address.

Back