• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Pre match at Townfield.

SteveR

I Live Here
1874 Official
Jul 31, 2013
As we head towards a new season at Townfield, we want to try and improve the pre match experience.
Music is an important part of that experience. The question is, what kind of music do you want?
General current tracks?
Pop, Rock?
60's, 70's, 80's
Specific genres and types?
Does it matter?
Please let us know, be sensible and we will try and improve things.
Thanks.

As we head towards a new season at Townfield, we want to try and improve the pre match experience.
Music is an important part of that experience. The question is, what kind of music do you want?
General current tracks?
Pop, Rock?
60's, 70's, 80's
Specific genres and types?
Does it matter?
Please let us know, be sensible and we will try and improve things.
Thanks.
How about the music being part of the match sponsorship so they can choose?
Or only the brilliant Kinks (apart from Victoria obviously)

Anything but not too loud !!, while sitting directly in front of the speaker in the Terry Murphy stand prior to the start and during the half time intermission ear muffs would be handy !!.

Sproston Green - Charlatans

Afterthought !, I have numerous C/W Cs my wife would be delighted if you could take charge, I currently can only play them in my Garden shed, need I say more !!.

Something like the Rocky theme when the players walk out would be good imo, something that really creates hype and pumps the players and fans up

other options could be:
Enter Sandman - Matalica
We will rock you - Queen
Hall of fame - The Script
Jump - Van Halen
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

Last edited:
Reactions: Ben
Fleetwood Mac’s “Green Manalishi” opening bars have something to get the lads blood pumping as they enter the fray ? Don’t recall it being used elsewhere either

Back