• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Oops I did it again !!!!!!!

Trevor

Legend
Aug 7, 2013
I struggle with crowds and going to new places without my full time carer but she hates football so usually stuck with home games as obviously I know Winsford. I still leave early because I hate the close quarters going at full time. So today went to my first away game (apart from Barnton and Knutsford) in 4 years and was chuffed to get therein one piece but still had a few wobbles.

Ok now to my point, I said recently that I am a bad omen to our team as I went to first Vics game and we threw away a great lead and drew, I missed the replay which we won, At the West Didsbury game I left with 5 mins remaining 3:1 down and we drew. Now today, We gave away a penalty on 45 mins and I won golden goal for first time ever but was disappointed with those tight arses as £8 to get in but only £15 for golden goal lol. We equalised then near the end we went behind against the run of play. I thought the only way we were going to get anything out of this is if I leave so for the good of the club I left and we drew. Now I am in a dilemma should I come on Tuesday or let us win again ??

Get yourself there Trevor. If you let me know where you are i`ll even get the drink of your choice and come and have a chat :)

Hi Richard and Ste,

I haven't made my mind up yet about Tuesday as have days I can't leave the house but luckily with the 100s of meds I take it's not as much as before. Ste you can easy find me as I sit below the commentator in the top corner next to office. I can't stand for more than 5-10 mins so restricted unless I use my mobility scooter but kids say I would embrasses them, also I have only or first to have 1874 tattoo (old badge :-(. ) and father to our main ball girl Temperance. You should know me from that. I hate not liken crowds as miss the atmosphere.

Can't believe it's happened again tonight, we were losing so left 5 mins before the end so we could score and we did. Talk about a bad luck charm. Seriously thinking if I miss some games we would win more.

Back