• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NWCFL Tonight

Good result tonight and we didn't kick a ball, Runcorn Town 2 - AFC Liverpool 1!

Results going against us tonight, we're going to have to win on Saturday I think

It's getting incredibly tight at the top of the league. There is a mere 3 points separating the top five and even West Didsbury and AFC Liverpool have games in hand which could thrown them into the mix too. It all makes for a very exciting and competitive league. Great stuff, who needs the Premier League!? :scarf:

Well our slim title odds went from 500-1 to 250-1 with a good win by Irlam tonight over Runcorn Town by 2 goals to 1.
1874 were well represented by the 4 roaming reporters again.
Although Town had probably the majority of the game Irlam had the most clear cut chances. A cracking first goal set them up for an unlikely victory and even though Town had both Craig Cairns and new signing Reed up front they never really got many chances.

Colls for me are still the favourites but they have still to play some tough away games at Barlick,us,Winsford and Liverpool plus home games with both Runcorn teams. Town being last game of the season.

Also the transfer deadline is less than 2 weeks away so I'm sure there will be some comings and goings that will affect the placings.
For me it's
Colls
Town
Bootle
Linnets

See everyone on Thursday.

Atm I'll go for final placings as:
Colls
Bootle
Linnets
Town

Think Colls have won it now just hope its not when we play them painful to see 2 promotions on our ground after Colne last season

AFC Liverpool 1 v nelson 5
Sebastian Julien with all 5 goals!!....who saw that one coming!!??

First player to score 5 since Beads in the Trophy against Wigan RP according to twitter.

Back