• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NWCFL Constitution 21/22

James Wood

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jun 1, 2017
Normally at this time of year the NWCFL would have announced the clubs who have applied to join the league from Step 7. I might have missed it, but I’ve not heard or seen anything on this topic yet.

I think that we know that the ‘new’ Macclesfield FC will be one club.

I’ve not heard anything about Droylsden applying following their resignation from the NPL last season. But if they do restart then presumably they - like Macc - will be required to start at Step 6.

There is a vacant place of course following the resignation of Shelly and given their location it might be that a club is shifted sidewards from the NCEL to fill this.

I recall that South Liverpool applied to join this time last year but Bury FC were elected ahead of them. Presumably they will still want to join, but again I’ve not heard anything to confirm this.

Given their geographic location, it will also be interesting to see if IoM retain their membership.

Whether there will be any clubs who fail to make it through the pandemic I don’t know - hopefully not - but things are still unclear I suspect

Normally at this time of year the NWCFL would have announced the clubs who have applied to join the league from Step 7. I might have missed it, but I’ve not heard or seen anything on this topic yet.

I’ve not heard anything about Droylsden applying following their resignation from the NPL last season. But if they do restart then presumably they - like Macc - will be required to start at Step 6.

There is a vacant place of course following the resignation of Shelly and given their location it might be that a club is shifted sidewards from the NCEL to fill this.

I recall that South Liverpool applied to join this time last year but Bury FC were elected ahead of them. Presumably they will still want to join, but again I’ve not heard anything to confirm this.

Given their geographic location, it will also be interesting to see if IoM retain their membership.

Whether there will be any clubs who fail to make it through the pandemic I don’t know - hopefully not - but things are still unclear I suspect
Stockport Georgians and Ashville were two other hopefuls I seem to recall.

I only found out today that Macc now have a 3G pitch

Well, I think that we all know why we hadn’t heard anything about the future NWCFL constitution! ?

But is does appear that one of the big plus points of the forthcoming reorganisation - apart from 74 being eligible for promotion! - is that the current bottleneck between Steps 6 and 7 will be resolved. ?

Drove past Macclesfield‘s ground today, lots of work going on there
looks like their spending a fair bit of cash updating the ground

Back