• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Northwich v Clitheroe

I have to disagree with Richard as I think that the new strip is excellent and given the philosophy behind it i.e. the youth team connection it further reinforces the importance of the junior 1874 sides if our club is to progress. Full marks from me and credit to Luke and his ideas.

Last edited:
Quick mention for Ryan Jackson.Was unplayable when he came on, looks to have filled out a bit and defo made a play for a start on Tuesday. Well done Rhino!

Quick mention for Ryan Jackson.Was unplayable when he came on, looks to have filled out a bit and defo made a play for a start on Tuesday. Well done Rhino!
Not sure he is the only one to have filled out! And I agree, we have got some very good wide men.

Mike Koral was also in problems towards the end and Wayne moved to a back 3 and moved him forward as a resukt (I believe) so we could have picked up 3 injuries yesterday to key players. No comments on the new striip? I thought it was bland and dirgy, disappointing.

I might be the only one but I quite like the orange kit

Reactions: Ben
I might be the only one but I quite like the orange kit
So do I. If you go onto the 1874 website you will be able to see the kit in more detail and the children's caricatures of football players on the shirt. It is very unique and a great credit to the inventiveness and imagination of Luke and his team. Well done and thank you to all concerned.

Having just seen the footage that was never a penalty.

Well..... Where do I start? My voice is still struggling 24 hours on!

A fantastic advert for non league football. Great hosts in Clitheroe and their fans were class even after the 96th minute equaliser.
They definitely had the first half with the big centre forward causing us problems. But we came out second half and took it to them. At times our football was brilliant. The equaliser was just reward and without the terrible penalty decision we would have won.

Loving this league already, on to Tuesday.

So do I. If you go onto the 1874 website you will be able to see the kit in more detail and the children's caricatures of football players on the shirt. It is very unique and a great credit to the inventiveness and imagination of Luke and his team. Well done and thank you to all concerned.

Another shirt with a great meaning behind it.

Great work from those behind it.

Any plans for an Orange training/polo (whatever it’s called)?

Back