• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Nick Ryan

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
As some of you will know Witton player Nick Ryan seriously hurt his leg in a game recently,and will be unable to work for a period of time. Putting local rivalry aside some supporters and myself have come up with a supporters lead initiative to have a bucket collection at our next home game on Monday,if anyone who can not attend the match but wishes to contribute just get it to me and I will see it goes in the collection.Thanks in advance.

Fantastic Toddy. We have seen our own lads sustain bad injuries (Adam Foy, Danny Thomas) and know the impact this has had. This is a great gesture and will show Nick in some small way, that we are thinking of him.

We had a bucket collection last night for Ryan,I will be holding it open till Saturday night for anyone who would like to add to it,the total will then be announced.I would just like to thank all who donated with included the players.

We had a bucket collection last night for Ryan,I will be holding it open till Saturday night for anyone who would like to add to it,the total will then be announced.I would just like to thank all who donated with included the players.
Fabulous gesture.
GE

Just a reminder I will be closing the collection for Ryan on Saturday,so anyone still wishing to contribute see me at tonight's match or Saturdays,Thank you again to all who have done already.

Toddy the amounts raised by witton, the just giving page, rushall olympic, 1874 Northwich and other non league fans were announced at the end of season awards today. Nick said a few words and I can assure you that both he and all wittoners are amazed at the support shown towards him and will be forever grateful. Will be a long road back for the lad but hopefully he will get there.
Thank you toddy, thank you 1874.

Who at Witton can I give the Cheque to so he gets it as soon as possible?.

Hi Toddy we will be down at the ground on Tuesday morning from around 10.00am. If you give it to one of the ground staff we will make sure it gets to where it needs to go. Thanks once again to all those who have supported NIck, it is a tremendous gesture

The Cheque for Ryan was handed over for £200 to be delivered to him.I also passed over our best wish's from all at 1874 for him to make quick recovery.Once again thank you for your genourosity.

The Cheque for Ryan was handed over for £200 to be delivered to him.I also passed over our best wish's from all at 1874 for him to make quick recovery.Once again thank you for your genourosity.
Hats off to you Toddy and also to the 74 fans who donated. Superb gesture. Really really well done.

Back