• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Next season restart

hmm, the evening before the draw is due to be made.

Although the FA have confirmed the September dates today

The only way will be behind closed doors for the FA comps in September.
And that's before you look at the clubs who have players that have tested positive.

We might be watching some football sooner rather than later.

With no fans allowed at games in leagues above the seventh tier it might lead to higher attendances at our level and problems with social distancing. That might lead to another U turn.

With no fans allowed at games in leagues above the seventh tier it might lead to higher attendances at our level and problems with social distancing. That might lead to another U turn.

Hi Dave - with "bubbles of 6" allowed you can space around the ground. The issue might be the taking of names of the spectators with people turning up at the last minute.

Yes that`s a good idea and how`s about a half time draw for a £ 10 voucher to be spent in the club shop to encourage people to participate. Some people may still be hesitant about attending and others who watch teams in higher up leagues may decide to come to watch live football and so it`s anyone`s guess what the attendances might be - if I had to guess I would say higher.

Step 3-6 clubs must HOST at least 1 game at 15% capacity before hosting 30% capacity games after 30 Aug

I think the capacity is based on League minimum so 150/300

Does that mean the cup game might havev to be all ticket?
Ticket only will make track & trace easier

Bury are limited to 15% of 1000
Radcliffe can have 15% of 1950

At the same ground.

Bury are limited to 15% of 1000
Radcliffe can have 15% of 1950

At the same ground.

Certainly there are issues for Bury to have to overcome.
While the blanket numbers appear a bit at odds with logic in some cases, what it does do is provide clarity for each respective Step. No one is scratching their head wondering what the limit will be at Bootle compared to say Litherland. All the clubs know they are working on a 150 limit at Step 5, which if all goes well will progress to double that come early September and upwards from there.

Back