• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

New Signing

1874Craig

Legend
Jul 27, 2013
1874 Northwich has taken Chester FC youngster Tom Peers on loan.

Tom who spent a short loan spell at local rivals Witton Albion joins up with Ian Streets men ahead of their NWCL div 1 game against Ashton Town.

What do people think? Personally I think its a good useful signing who will bring new ideas into the team, and I'm sure that Tom will be looking for lots of experience out of this loan move and hopefully he will enjoy his stay with us.

Chester seem to rate him and see him as a decent young player with potential. If he can do a decent job for us then happy days!

Good luck to the lad, I think I'm right in saying he's only 16/17?

Is this a month long loan?

He impressed in our PSF on Tuesday 30 July. Obviously someone that Ian has had an eye on since then.

With Stuart Wellstead's imminent suspension, and six fixtures in September, bringing in an extra striker to support top scorer Mike Brandon appears to be a very sensible decision.

Good luck to the lad - let's hope he bags a debut hat-trick tonight! :scarf:

Excellent start for the lad, clearly has ability and will give the attack more impetus, well taken goal, should see much more in the future games !.

He's only on a 1 month loan I believe, hopefully he enjoys playing here and Steety wants to extend the loan deal.

Bags of ability and he is only 17 years old!!

Made the difference when he came on last night.

Just to clear up any misunderstanding - Tom has SIGNED for us on none contract terms not on loan. He has dual registration with us and with Chester, his parent club, so can play for both clubs.

Reactions: Tez
We
Just to clear up any misunderstanding - Tom has SIGNED for us on none contract terms not on loan. He has dual registration with us and with Chester, his parent club, so can play for both clubs.

Well that is good news :scarf:

He came on as a sub on Saturday Graham, so I presume so. I know his name had been mentioned some weeks ago but because he works odd shifts he hadn't been available before.

Back