• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

1874 News New Match Footage Deal for 2021/22

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Our management team use the footage to extract specific points during the game to develop individual players and the team, and the analysis software that the club has access to enables them to tailor training and coaching to a fine degree. In the past we have been blessed with talented volunteers who have operated the ... Read more

Continue reading...

Update on VEO Camera.
The camera has been purchased and delivery.is expected towards the end.of the month.
We now need to purchase a 12 month operating licence at a cost of £418.
21 more supporters commiting £20 each will see us over the line.
In return you will receive video footage of all 1874 games during season 21/22 direct to your inbox.
To join the list of contributing supporters, please us the link below.
https://checkout.stripe.com/pay/cs_...nPydtcXF1dj8qKmZtYGZuanBxK3Zxd2x1YCtmamgqJ3gl

Are we likely to have this great idea running by the start of the season ? How much do we need to do to get over the line ?

Are we likely to have this great idea running by the start of the season ? How much do we need to do to get over the line ?
Yes, we should be up and running by the start of the season.
Awaiting delivery of the camera in the next week or so. Just the licence to fund now and we are set to go.
20 more subscribers @ £20 for all the seasons footage direct to your inbox.

Anyone have any idea when the match footage of the games will be emailed out to those how are sponsoring the camera? Same day, next day etc?

Anyone have any idea when the match footage of the games will be emailed out to those how are sponsoring the camera? Same day, next day etc?
I think it will be a day or two after the game. As I understand it it's quite a clever process.
The camera takes 2 images, one from each lens, this is then uploaded to VEO and their software stitches them together to create the final video. This is then downloaded back to the club and can be distributed as required.
We are all learning, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Anyone still interested in subscribing, drop me an email at [email protected]
Steve.

I think it will be a day or two after the game. As I understand it it's quite a clever process.
The camera takes 2 images, one from each lens, this is then uploaded to VEO and their software stitches them together to create the final video. This is then downloaded back to the club and can be distributed as required.
We are all learning, but I'm sure it will be worth it.
Anyone still interested in subscribing, drop me an email at [email protected]
Steve.
Just out of interest Steve, how far are we from our target amount in terms of fund raising for the project?

Just out of interest Steve, how far are we from our target amount in terms of fund raising for the project?
We are pretty much covered Tez, it's been a great response. The fundraising has basically covered the purchase costs and the first years licence.
Next year contributions will pay for the licence fee, with any surplus benefiting the club finances.

The footage of the Clitheroe game has been distributed to our VEO footage subscribers.
If anyone has not received it, can you let me know and we will check your details.
Please check your spam folder just in case.
Thanks
Steve

Cracking! And very clever stuff.

Good to watch back, especially as I missed Mitch's goal in real time !!!

Much appreciated down here, thanks. And so prompt too, next day delivery.

I think I have found the problem. The Stockport video came to my current email address albeit into the junk folder, but everything else has gone to an old email address that seems to be registered with the forum. How can I get this changed and make sure the videos come to my current email address ?

Me again -I have managed to change my email in the forum to the correct one so can someone please send the link again. Thanks.

Nothing in my inbox or spam i'm afraid. If you could look into it please Steve.

Many thanks.

Back