• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

NEW IDEA'S

toddyb

Too much time on my hands
Dec 23, 2014
The Social Committee is always looking for new idea's for fun raising and social event's,so if any of you have any please contact myself or any committee member,or come along to the next meeting you will be very welcome.

Town was bustling again on Saturday, even on a day when the weather was a bit iffy - the popular artisan market was on - we need to get 1874 presence there at the next one to 'sell' our product.
The stock costs the club if it's stuck inside a cabin in Winsford. Even if a stall runs at a loss - it's putting our name out there.

I like that idea Ash. Depends how much of a loss it would be running at I suppose.

Would we be allowed to put up a stall in the town centre though? If we are, then obviously we need a couple of people for it, which probably won't be a problem. Also, if say we can have a stall, but only for 1 or 2 days/weekends, wouldn't it be better to do it just before the season starts? Because if we did it in the middle of June, then that's a few weeks before our pre-season fixtures start, never mind the league and by then it won't be fresh in people's mind. Food for thought maybe.

Good ideas folks, this is actually being taken to the Board on Thursday. Some details have been passed to me from one of our supporters already.

What about putting something in the Northwich carnival, just something small with our crest and a message about being a community club, could have leaflets printed and give them out to families.

Another massive opportunity missed yesterday. Town was incredibly busy - townsfolk really do turn out in force for the monthly markets and it's such a disappointment to not have some sort of presence there.

Another massive opportunity missed yesterday. Town was incredibly busy - townsfolk really do turn out in force for the monthly markets and it's such a disappointment to not have some sort of presence there.

Ash, yes the Market idea is one that we have looked at. I'm just waiting on an email giving the 'ok' to a request that we have put in, then we should be able to send some information out over the next couple of days!

I have a new idea to raise funds for the club(and it will not cost you a penny)If you wish to know more please contact me.

Back