• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

National League update

James Wood

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jun 1, 2017

I have to say that I have massive sympathy for Dover and the other NL clubs who were misled by the NL Board re the grants / loans and were attempting to ensure the long-term survival of their club by taking what I think were justified and prudent steps to do so.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of the appeal.

I have to say that I have massive sympathy for Dover and the other NL clubs who were misled by the NL Board re the grants / loans and were attempting to ensure the long-term survival of their club by taking what I think were justified and prudent steps to do so.

It will be interesting to see the outcome of the appeal.
Looking at the reaction to this news on Twitter, it appears that I’m not the only one who has sympathy for Dover.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not particularly a National League follower these days but it should be interesting to see how this particular scenario highlighted by journalist Ollie Baylis pans out.FCE28361-3612-4131-8C66-A9031CEB1FDC.jpegeFCE28361-3612-4131-8C66-A9031CEB1FDC.jpeg26D29288-2BAE-4626-83D3-DCF6CBBBC9AA.jpeg26D29288-2BAE-4626-83D3-DCF6CBBBC9AA.jpeg

When push comes to shove, I think the FA will ultimately back the National League over the NL member clubs it also represents.

Lead by the most vocal of owners/Chairmen. The sceptic in me wonders if the push might have a few hidden agendas attached into the bargain?

Back