• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Nathan Okome moves on

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
5 Game Player
Jun 24, 2013
Nathan's tweeted that he's left the club.
No idea where he's moving to though.

Loads of ability and promise, but there is only room for so many and we have an abundance at the moment.

I am sure he would want to start and I am sure this would not have been guaranteed. Will be an interesting footballer to follow.

Good luck to him as he seemed to enjoy 1874.

Gutted by this but understandable as he needs to play to help his development and we've got a good few options in midfield at the moment, really hope that we see him back with us at some point as he's got unreal potential and I can see him and James Ormrod in our first choice midfield in years to come

Hanley have announced his signing today

@archie
Loads of ability and promise, but there is only room for so many and we have an abundance at the moment.

I am sure he would want to start and I am sure this would not have been guaranteed. Will be an interesting footballer to follow.

Good luck to him as he seemed to enjoy 1874.

Now joined Witton on loan.

Now joined Witton on loan.
? That's a shame for him, I wonder if it was on purpose or just a horrible mistake ?, tbh he's exactly what we could do with now in our midfield imho

? That's a shame for him, I wonder if it was on purpose or just a horrible mistake ?, tbh he's exactly what we could do with now in our midfield imho
That may well be true, but truer still is that we couldn’t compete on the wages front I’m guessing.

And you'd assume Chorley would rather have him getting game time in the NPL Prem.

Reactions: Tez
After a loan spell on the bench at Matlock he's back at Witton again.

After a loan spell on the bench at Matlock he's back at Witton again.
We really need to look at the possibility of bringing him back again imo, especially if we manage to stay up and w*tton go down

We really need to look at the possibility of bringing him back again imo, especially if we manage to stay up and w*tton go down
It doesn't seem to have worked out for him at Chorley, but he's played in the NPL Prem so might not want to drop down to our level

It doesn't seem to have worked out for him at Chorley, but he's played in the NPL Prem so might not want to drop down to our level
Maybe not but if he was still at w*tton when they went down (if) then we might at least be able to have a go at getting him before a NPL Prem team does ?

Back