• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Mitch

Not sure it's where we're weakest, but a very good signing anyway.

I guess he is an option for centre back or full back, and with that freeing Connor for a possible winger role too. We can cover 5 players positions with this one signing.

Cup tied for the FA Cup, but available for the Vase

Great signing and welome back, Mitch. Makes us stronger in defence and gives us another option. I'd like us to sign at least one extra midfielder and forward now to make our squad stronger.

Reactions: pdw
Great signing and welome back, Mitch. Makes us stronger in defence and gives us another option. I'd like us to sign at least one extra midfielder and forward now to make our squad stronger.

Not sure we need a forward as we have Scotty, Kyle and Sam plus possibly Adam for those positions but a CM would definitely make us stronger

Reactions: ste
Return of a fans favourite but I'm surprised at the signing, any reasons why he's left CoL?

Always good to add strength to the squad but do we really need to upset the balance at the moment when the lads are gelling perfectly.

What he said..;).

Reactions: Ben
Not sure we need a forward as we have Scotty, Kyle and Sam plus possibly Adam for those positions but a CM would definitely make us stronger
Scotty....yes
Sam....would miss his tackling in midfield if we used him up front.
Kyle...no.....no passion, and at times looks just lazy!

The jury is still out on Kyle for me. As for Sam, I prefer him in a midfield role and I like Adam playing out wide the most.

For me, we're relying on Scotty too much going forward and he could do with some of the pressure taken off him. I'd love to see Tom Bailey and Chappers back in the team, but I appreciate that may not be totally realistic.

Riley's still not looking completely match fit but the passion and desire seems to be there. He won the penalty and celebrated like it was a goal when it was given.

With players like Sam and Kyle they work really hard for the team which means dropping back into their own half to help the midfield and that leaves Scott more isolated, once Jones is back in the midfield with Woolley it'll mean Kyle or Sam can get closer to Scott

Anyone can celebrate a goal.....doing enough to score/assist in one is another thing!!

Like I Said, sort the midfield out and that allows either Sam or Kyle to be a lot closer to Scott which will produce goals

Back