• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Mid Cheshire Cup Draw

1874Craig

Legend
Jul 27, 2013
1874 Northwich has been drawn away against Congleton Town in the Mid Cheshire Cup QF.

Meanwhile our landlords and currant cup holders Winsford United will host Northwich Flixton Villa.

The Draw in full:

Congleton Town vs 1874 Northwich
Winsford United vs Northwich Flixton Villa
Northwich Victoria vs Rudheath Social Club
Witton Albion vs Barnton FC

Dates: TBA

Its a shame that the tie can't be played at Rudheath because I thought they will make a little bit of money out of it which is always good for a side like Rudheath. Hopefully if we beat Congleton we will get a decent tie in the semi finals.

Fingers crossed. Up the 1874

Aha! In my day there were only ever 4 clubs in the MSC :oops:

Its a shame that the tie can't be played at Rudheath because I thought they will make a little bit of money out of it which is always good for a side like Rudheath. Hopefully if we beat Congleton we will get a decent tie in the semi finals.

Fingers crossed. Up the 1874

It would also save on travelling costs for both the 'JRFC' fans... :)

Desperation stakes from the Mid Cheshire Fa to have to include teams playing in Greater Manchester. Will they reimburse Rudheath for travelling out of the area? I don't think so.

To be fair in the case of Vics, they take their place in the competition as Full/Associate members, along with Witton & Winsford. Villa? Well that's another thing entirely:rolleyes:.

Rudheath can look forward to a 40% share of the gate money on the night (cash one hopes!), but I tend to agree, it's a bit more of an expensive trip than the VS would've been; at least it isn't Marston Road though ;)

1874 Northwich has been drawn away against Congleton Town in the Mid Cheshire Cup QF.

Meanwhile our landlords and currant cup holders Winsford United will host Northwich Flixton Villa.

The Draw in full:

Congleton Town vs 1874 Northwich
Winsford United vs Northwich Flixton Villa
Northwich Victoria vs Rudheath Social Club
Witton Albion vs Barnton FC

Dates: TBA

I hope we don't get to play the currant cup holders.... unless we can raisin our game :):):)

Local football with local interest at a good price.......everyone's a winner.

A game against the Albion would be nice.......

Back