• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Memory Corner Two

I knew Mike and he was a Red Barrel man.Perhaps for the music lovers some one could post Who You lookin At by The Salford Jets. sheer class

A two-wheel Victorian bicycle, with a large wheel at the front (hence 'penny') and a much smaller wheel at the back (hence 'farthing').

Everyone surely. Hot beef fat or dripping on slabs of bread. Lovely!
My father and his brother were master butchers in Newton le Willows for many years and at least once a week ( more quite oven) he used to cook very large joints of pork at home for sale in the shop. But I have to admit that whilst the pork was absolutely delicious I wasn’t a fan of the PORK dripping but Dad, Mum and my brother absolutely loved it on toast. LOL

My father and his brother were master butchers in Newton le Willows for many years and at least once a week ( more quite oven) he used to cook very large joints of pork at home for sale in the shop. But I have to admit that whilst the pork was absolutely delicious I wasn’t a fan of the PORK dripping but Dad, Mum and my brother absolutely loved it on toast. LOL
Really Brian. I never heard of pig dripping and would not have wanted it. It alwsys was off the sunday roast beef in our house. I suppose you could have both.

Who went in the Fox,and what was on the ceiling in the bar?.

In the bar in the Fox,if you looked at the ceiling you would see it covered in small silver cups.They were made of silver paper from cigarette packets made in the shape of a cup with chewing gum on the bottom which were then thrown at the ceiling,
In clothing what were Drainpipes?.

Back