• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Membership form

Blackie

Too much time on my hands
Aug 5, 2013
Been trying to get a membership form from the website but can't find a straight forward link to it and the link from upcoming events doesn't seem to connect to anything.
Just me or is it broken?

Blackie,
On the website home page click Become an Owner. Just above the Official partner list.
This will take you to the Ownership page. The link in green will load a current membership form.
If you are struggling, dm me your email address or postal address and I will send you one.
Steve.

What do I do with the membership form now i've filled it in? (polite answers only please! :p)

just seen the bit at top of form now i've printed it off. Presume I need to pass this/or post to Rob Ashcroft?

Blackie,
Yes post it off to Rob or you can let me have it at any of our preseason games ( except tomorrow, I'm representing 1874 at the Carnival ) and I will pass it on for you.
Steve.

Blackie,
Yes post it off to Rob or you can let me have it at any of our preseason games ( except tomorrow, I'm representing 1874 at the Carnival ) and I will pass it on for you.
Steve.
Cheers Steve.
Will probably post it or might even e-mail it, but if I don't I will pass it to you next week at Knutsford?

How do you know when your membership has been confirmed?

How do you know when your membership has been confirmed?
You will get confirmation and this year we are issuing all members with a Membership card that hopefully will open up opportunities of further partnerships with our supporting businesses.

Back