• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Meads leaves Cheadle

James Wood

Too much time on my hands
Politics 5
Jun 1, 2017
The NWCFL Web site is reporting that Danny Meadowcroft and his No 2 Brian Pritchard have left Cheadle Town ‘by mutual consent.’

The NWCFL Web site is reporting that Danny Meadowcroft and his No 2 Brian Pritchard have left Cheadle Town ‘by mutual consent.’
It’ll be interesting to see where they go next?

Hard to imagine either of them running

There's more debate on here about their next manager than on their forum.

There's more debate on here about their next manager than on their forum.

Big wish list. Interested to see if anyone applies who ticks all the boxes. The ideal candidate who ticks most of them, just left the job?‍♂️

Steve McNulty is another possible ?
Yes, not a bad shout. Not sure if he was still at Chester, but now Woodthorpe has also moved there from Linnets, you’d imagine he’ll have moved on. Wages are probably the sticking point I’m guessing.

which bookies in northwich are taking bets on wittons new management team ? went into Bet Fred they said they have never heard of Witton Albion !! so whos taking the bets

Would you rather get the Witton job or Linnets?

Would you rather get the Witton job or Linnets?
Well there’s a question.? No implied digs at any Wittoners looking in, but I’d say currently Linnets are on the up, it all looks like a very positive focused step up. Not sure the same could be said up in Wincham. Maybe they’ll prove me wrong over the coming season??‍♂️

And now Colne are looking for a new manager

Back