• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Match Day programme

Tez

Administrator
Forum Staff
Game Player 5
Jun 24, 2013
Just thought I'd mention that I showed our new Match Day programme to one of my Norwich City supporting colleagues. He was greatly impressed by the content and professional quality to such an extent that he made a point of clarifying whether the club employed anyone in a paid full-time position to produce it?

So that sounds like a big thumbs up from East Anglia ;) Well done and a big thank you to all those involved. :scarf:

To be honest its like everything else that is done and organised at the club, Its top quality.
The amount of fans turning up proves that and I think we will go from strength to strength.

Reactions: Ben
It really is a good read. Well done to all involved, and I know loads of people contribute so the putting it together is vital. Puts all the other clubs in the NWCL to shame.

Brilliant effort!!

It really is a good read. Well done to all involved, and I know loads of people contribute so the putting it together is vital. Puts all the other clubs in the NWCL to shame.

Brilliant effort!!

I suspect the quality might put a few clubs higher up the ladder to shame too.

I can vouch for shamefaced non-competition from Poole (SLP), Wimborne (SLSW) and Bashley (SLP). Ours is exceedingly creditable. A quality production all round. :scarf:

Back