• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

Macc go full time

as i mentioned in another thread Macc are now getting bigger gates now at this level.than they ever achieved as a football league club. in its previous life

as i mentioned in another thread Macc are now getting bigger gates now at this level.than they ever achieved as a football league club. in its previous life
Let's hope that they are subject to proper scrutiny by the authorities (the FA) and that stringent measures are in place to protect any creditors ,in the event that they go bust again, with another legal fiddle similar to the one that they got away with last time. Perhaps an irrevocable bank bond would be appropriate.

Would you give up your day job to sign for a club that used 50+ players last year?

Reactions: Ben
Ridiculous is one word I can think of to describe this. I can think of others...

Interesting tweet from the Counties

This seasons NWCFL curtain raiser on Saturday 23rd July will be between @CharnockFC and @Skemutdofficial. Traditionally the league champions take on the Macron Cup winners but @thesilkmen have declined the game.

and they've just signed Neil Kengni from Marine

Robbie Savage was on 5live last night saying they won't have the highest wage bill in the league.

No impact on the budget here....

Macclesfield FC are delighted to announce the signing of attacking midfielder Alex Curran, who joins the Club from Vanarama National League North side Curzon Ashton for an undisclosed fee.

Last 2 signings done through Kiko Rodriguez. FA Intermediary, Agent. He is the father of Jay Rodriguez, Burnley.

They have paid a fee to Curzon and obviously to the Agent.

"5th highest budget" Love to know who the other 4 are!

Back