Macc go full time

• Hello Guest, You'll need to login or signup to be able to post on here.

virgil caine

Legend
Jan 31, 2017
as i mentioned in another thread Macc are now getting bigger gates now at this level.than they ever achieved as a football league club. in its previous life

Reactions: archie

archie

Legend
Sep 16, 2013
as i mentioned in another thread Macc are now getting bigger gates now at this level.than they ever achieved as a football league club. in its previous life
Let's hope that they are subject to proper scrutiny by the authorities (the FA) and that stringent measures are in place to protect any creditors ,in the event that they go bust again, with another legal fiddle similar to the one that they got away with last time. Perhaps an irrevocable bank bond would be appropriate.

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
Jun 24, 2013
Northwich
Would you give up your day job to sign for a club that used 50+ players last year?

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Too much time on my hands
Jul 28, 2013
Ridiculous is one word I can think of to describe this. I can think of others...

Edge

Administrator
Forum Staff
Jun 24, 2013
Northwich
No impact on the budget here....

Macclesfield FC are delighted to announce the signing of attacking midfielder Alex Curran, who joins the Club from Vanarama National League North side Curzon Ashton for an undisclosed fee.

Reactions: James Wood

Alan Riding

Too much time on my hands
Jul 31, 2013
Last 2 signings done through Kiko Rodriguez. FA Intermediary, Agent. He is the father of Jay Rodriguez, Burnley.

They have paid a fee to Curzon and obviously to the Agent.

"5th highest budget" Love to know who the other 4 are!

Reactions: archie and Nigel